Saturday, November 24, 2012

Rise of the Billionaire -- ETR -- April, 2013

Here is a taste of what is coming in April!



Rise of the Billionaire will come out in the Spring. It’s the story of a hacker who had a rough childhood and the fantasy of being with one woman, Alethea, gave him the strength to overcome it.  Now that he has some influential friends who owe him pretty big favors, he’s determined to become the kind of man Alethea would be interested in – rich and dangerous.  Jeisa is the woman who has been hired to help him morph into that man.  Book 5 is one man’s journey to find himself and the difficult choices he has to make along the way. It’s also about the painful realization that sometimes when you love someone it means letting them go.

11 comments:

  1. April is so far away!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already like Jeremy, this one is gonna be good, I can tell already, I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree April is too far!!!! What am I going to read until then? Ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn you for writing such great stories!!! I started with your first book then found myself buying all of your books on AMAZON. I read them back to back. Now I live knowing that I am addicted and I can't wait for your next piece of work. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME????
    Come on... Give us a hint... Will Jeremy end up with Alethea. Will Alethea end up with Dominic's head of security? Will Jeisa get Jeremy??? I'm dying here!!!
    Sincerely,

    Louise (Your newest fan)

    Lifeaccordingtolouise.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your great posts here :) I'm not saying too much about Jeremy's story until it comes out -- except that I love him. He is not only a hoot, but he's also a good man. The scenes where he interacts with Dominic are hilarious. Dominic is....well, Dominic...lol And you get a rare glimpse into Dominic's point of view in this book so you can see how close he and Abby have become. I really enjoyed adding that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes from the sneak peaks this book is going to be HOT... I wonder who he will choose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little intro you wrote! Alethea, Jeisa... should be interesting. Looking forward to reading this one, Ruthie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to read this!!! I will be rereading the other 4 before April, just to refresh my memory!! I can't wait to read about Jeremy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maid for the Billionaire got me hooked on the legacy series and Ruth Cardello!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this series! <3 Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rise of the Billionaire is book 5 of this series. First book is Maid for the Billionaire - awesome read. ENJOY -wonderful series

    ReplyDelete